Christmas is almost here!
If you are like me, you’ve left all the gift-wrapping for the last minute. I’ve got a couple ideas to dress those last minute gifts up!
- Printer ink and matte printer thick paper (or cardstock)
- Cute printables – Check my Holiday bundle. There are 120+ printable art, tags and postcards included at a surprising price.
- kraft paper roll
- kraft paper bags (optional, but useful for small items)
- cotton twine (mine is white+gold and white+silver)
- tissue paper in assorted colors
- small kraft boxes for small gifts and homemade confections
- faux greenery (optional). Mine is eucalyptus.
I made a batch of bonbons so they needed little cardboard homes for being gifted away. A little tissue paper helped!
For embellishing the packages I used printables and small tages.
Like these happy holidays and merry Christmas printable tags. These need very little ink and can be used folded or single sided. There’s a blank option for you to write the recipient’s name like I did below:
By the way I had a couple mugs from my shop to be given as gifts. I kept one of the California poppies watercolor mugs for myself, by the way. Inside the box and inside the mug I put a lot of yolk yellow tissue paper; that will be a colorful unexpected surprise when the box is open.
I don’t have a proper Christmas tree at home because we usually spend the holidays at my little village, so I had to improvise.
Ok so those gifts are under the trees right? Ha!
This is our entryway… (the log with fairy lights is up all year round).
Close up of the collection of gift-wrapped packages cozying on those fuzzy rugs.