Hello everyone! I hope you’ve had a great holiday season with your loved ones. I sure have.
Today I am going to show you how easily you can display a calendar print.
- A printable calendar or a calendar print. In my case I am using a luster paper print of my donut calendar in 16×20″
- Washi tape. I used solid gold washi tape.
- Foam core board.
- Paper cutter knife, for cutting the board to size. I made mine a bit bigger than the print itself. I wanted extra espace around.
- Scissors, for cutting the tape.
- Ruler and pencil, for measuring.
The process is very simple:
- Get a printable calendar or calendar print you want to display. These are my 2017 calendars.
- Measure and cut the board to desired size.
- Center the print on the board.
- Use washi tape around the print. I cut arrows on my tape, for a little extra cuteness.
- Find a place near your desk and rest it against the wall. No need to make holes on the wall 🙂
Happy new year!